2017년 8월 5일 토요일

Stories in pictures. SHANKONETKA MINING




Quotation message RETROKaleidoscope

SHANKONETKA MINING





I am a servant with all the amenities -
I get fifteen rubles,
Do not steal, drink, or malign me
And the engineer herself is more honest.


Francois Brunery - The New Servant

The fact is that his wife is an engineer
He wants to cheat the hubby.
I'm working on her (I, after all, cocky!)
And verbally I give her a kick.



Raimundo de Madrazo y Garreta (1841-1920) - La Toilette

But with me she is cold-blooded, -
Through five fingers he looks at me:
I wear love bible-lovers.
From her, and then - for her.





 Jean-Georges Beraud - Le Trotin

As for the master's husband -
Very kind Mr. engineer ...
"I do not like to say - ultra-beastly
Here, my wife - for example, "...




Boom, Charles

.............................................................
.............................................................

In the results, we soon got along, -
For a month now, like a husband and wife.




Charles Spencelayh - She Stoops to Conquer 1931


I receive candy, matter
And Filipovskie pies,
And - to the envy of the cook of Glyceria,
Lord Nadson's rhymes.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기