2014년 12월 29일 월요일

Marie-France Boisvert: I do not believe in abandoned women




Not my you?
It is not mine.
In another, you're in the arms of stynesh.
Only try on my words
On their colorful dresses.
And once, a whisper of birches
The moon we asked Renewals
Those minutes, those hours that seriously
We took my frankness.

Not my you?
Have not mine.
Life and laughter you with others share.
And in a casual meeting with me,
You have already, as it is called.
And all those days go on,
Where once we were family.
Only calls do not give us leave,
So we did not quite strangers.

Not my you?
Trite to tears.
As the last whistle on the platform,
Gently wet your cheeks,
I accept in their hands.
And our train called "Life"
Umchit us, only in different cars.
For short stops of its own.
I give your opinion on the apron.

Not my you?
Well there you live?
I do not believe in abandoned women.
His female happiness find,
In reflection of the children matured.
And is not our with you in the wine,
What other life have scattered.
Bottoms up, my dear, to the bottom
The cup of life, which is so small.



Japanese sax




























댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기