2014년 11월 9일 일요일

The explosion of bright colors in the works of the artist Marcia Baldwin.





If you want brightness -Here you-! Would you like cats? And it is! And can love horses? Well then just znakomtes-))

Interesting artist from USA, Louisiana - Site www.marciabaldwin.artspan.com. I can not say that it is particularly remarkable artist, sometimes annoying monotony of colors used and the frequency of occurrence, but good positive I personally get from her work. Therefore, I share.

Here I will introduce the two directions of its work-))) First -My favorite horses, and the second- touching and expressive "glazyuki" (otherwise you could not tell) painted animals-it)) Flowers, abstractions, landscapes, etc. can be seen on her sayte-))) I work on a show, I think it is interesting to find more. Actually she has a lot of work.




































댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기