2014년 11월 5일 수요일

Artist - illustrator Raul Colon




Raul Colon famous artist - illustrator whose work has appeared in publications such as The New York Times, Time Magazine, The New Yorker, and the Wall Street Journal. Illustrated by numerous amount of children's books, was awarded gold and silver medals from the Society of Illustrators of New - York. Books with illustrations by the artist twice been included in the list of Top 100 books for reading and sharing the New York library system. All original illustrations, Raul made ??a colored pencil and watercolor on paper.


"I spent part of his childhood in Puerto Rico, where he studied commercial art, then moved to Fort - Lauderdale, where he worked in the training center of television design dolls for animated films. Later, my family and I returned to New York to begin his career as a freelance illustrator. as a child I had chronic asthma, so I spent many hours chained to the bed. "Give me a book, and you can do what you want, I promise not to tell my mom," - says the artist with a sense of humor, who grew up with two brothers and sister. Continuous reading comics craze has helped me develop my style, imagination helps to develop their original ideas. Sometimes these problems to help us grow and become even stronger. "








































댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기